Media Account Coordinator Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Creative & Digital Media
- London remove
The role requires someone who can be flexible in the way they work, be able to balance numerical tasks with creative tasks and have a genuine interest in communications and brands. A high level of attention to detail is needed, as well as a passion for the media landscape across social media, cinema, magazines, TV etc.
Our commitment to you is to get you quickly trained in the relevant tools and systems needed to help with your day-today work, ensure you have a solid understanding of the media landscape and how we work with both clients and other parts of the agency, whilst nurturing you through your first year in this fast paced but epically exciting industry.
- Develop a working knowledge of all forms of digital and traditional media
- Develop a working knowledge of media planning to be able to support the delivery of global media campaigns
- Build an understanding of the client’s marketing objectives
- Build relationships with key global media owners and publishers
- Collating and distributing all updates across the teams accounts to drive knowledge sharing & best practice
- Help in preparing client performance review presentations
- Coordinate and distribute regular status reports
- Working with the wider agency teams to ensure that account reconciliations are completed & accurate
- Keep clients and global account team updated on the status of account activities.
- Be able to manage and prioritize assigned tasks understanding the importance behind projects or asking for clarification
- Support the department on new business opportunities as required