Membership Sales Apprentice - Wood Green Leisure Centre - Banbury
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Banbury remove
Is the idea of a new challenge and working within a team something that inspires you? Could you motivate others to enter the leisure centre, and encourage them to be more active more often? If you have drive, the will to succeed and a love to inspire the public, then Wood Green Leisure Centre have an apprenticeship for you!
30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings and Weekends
Detailed Job Description:
Wood Green Leisure Centre are looking for individuals who can engage with their customers, enhance their experience and exceed their expectations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Leisure Sales Advisor Apprentice, you will have the experience to gain valuable customer service experience along with an Level 2 in Sales
The job will involve:
- To deliver an efficient, friendly and consistently high quality service to all customers.
- To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile.
- To administer course enrolments.
- To handle all potential membership enquiries
- To maximise new business conversion through effective sales closure.
- To maximise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through proactive initiatives.
- To implement marketing initiatives to generate organic leads.
- To maintain service levels in accordance with customer expectations and the company service standards.
- To handle customer enquiries received by telephone, post, facsimile, e-mail and other means.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard, in accordance with the company policy.
- To develop and maintain good relationships customers, prospects and suppliers. To gain knowledge of existing and new products.
- A desire to provide an excellent level of customer service and produce work of the highest quality.
Candidates must have an interest in Fitness and Leisure, be enthusiastic, friendly and want to work towards a Sales Level 2, helping customers and members on a daily basis with their needs.
A passion for Sales and Customer service is essential along with determination and a drive to succeed. You must also have an interest in sport and fitness and helping people with their fitness needs such as becoming a member at Windsor Leisure Centre
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.05 an hour for under 18’s, £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.05 for 21 to 24 year olds and £7.50 for 25 years old and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and any training that's part of their apprenticeship.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. You will also be expected to work some weekends, evenings and have some early starts.Sign-up or log in to apply