This client is a successful IT services company founded in 2005, as a full-service technology provider they offer managed system and network support, cloud solutions, information security certification, connectivity & telecoms to our clients. Their clients represent a broad spectrum of industries and varying sizes.
They have partnerships with many industry leading vendors and use a broad range of technologies to serve their clients. They are also a Certifying Body for IASME and are a certified silver Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider.
Their ever-increasing range of technical services and growing customer base means they are looking to expand our team.
They need an enthusiastic and driven person to help support the helpdesk team; the ideal candidate will have experience in a similar IT service desk role but not essential. Good technical knowledge would be beneficial, a passion for customer service and the ability to manage the workload of the helpdesk.
Their business thrives on good customer relations and ensuring we provide a positive customer experience, so they need someone with a positive attitude and efficient time management.The role will be mainly based in the Support Centre in Livingston.
It will involve managing & prioritising own workload and supporting the helpdesk using our support ticket system, communicating with end users at varying levels and seeing issues through to resolution; ensuring client satisfaction.
Desire to learn and progress within:
- Supporting software and hardware on Servers (Windows Server)
- Supporting software and hardware on Laptops and Desktops (Windows)
- Supporting mobile devices (Apple iPhones/iPads, Android phones/tablets)
- Supporting cloud environments (Office365, Azure, Meraki etc)
- Supporting Terminal Server/Citrix environments
- Setup and configuration of domain environments
- Setup and configuration of cloud environments (Office365, Azure, AWS, etc)
- Good understanding of network infrastructure (IPv4, DNSFirewalls, VPNs, Routing)
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, positive attitude to work
- Attention to detail and accurate record/time recording
Monday to Friday 9.00am-5pm
Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience (including regular salary reviews)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.