This course is the place to start if you’re looking to develop or validate your knowledge of cloud services and how they are provided with Microsoft Azure.
Why choose the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals AZ-900?
This course caters for individuals with no knowledge of cloud concepts. It delivers step by step training to leave you competent in these concepts and the Microsoft Azure service that supports them.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service for organisations. It enables you to build, deploy and test applications on a global scale.
This course will cover cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust to prepare you for the exam, AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training-
Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals AZ-900
Study time: 15 – 20 hours
Student support: StudentCare™ and Career Services
Prerequisites: Basic IT knowledge
Assessment: 1 exam
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Interested in the cloud, but aren’t quite sure what it can do for you? This is the place to start.
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!