Microsoft IT Apprentice : Junior Helpdesk Technician (1st Line Support)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Online Learning
Company - Prohire Software Systems Ltd
As a Junior helpdesk technician day to day duties will include…
- Dealing with high volumes of inbound telephone calls and accurately capturing the details of a request in to a call logging system.
- Updating client systems
- Installing software at a new clients site
- Testing new releases of the software
- Resolving client requests (1st Line)
- Working in a small team with a dedicated mentor to support and advise you.
Personal Qualities and Skills required
- Good general IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Problem solving ability
- Patient and calm approach to dealing with customers
- Ability to listen to and act on instructions given by your mentors
- Well presented with good communication skills.
- The possibility to work within the helpdesk team as a second line support technician.
- Perform software demonstrations
- Support in house IT infrastructure.
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
City and Guilds Level 3 Advanced IT Apprenticeship in ICT Professional Competence including Comp TIA and Microsoft Qualifications