Microsoft Office Diploma
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- College Courses
- Distance Learning
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- London remove
Our Microsoft Office Diploma is an intensive course dedicated to giving you the technology skills you need to work in every office environment. You’ll learn Microsoft Office to a good business standard and if you wish, you can develop further to expert level. Doing this Full time or Part time you will learn the skills you need quickly to be a valued member of any organisation.
Microsoft Office is the most commonly used suite of programs and will open doors for you to get a great job in many different industries and professions.
Aims and Objectives
Without a good grasp of the Microsoft Office suite of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access , you’ll struggle to even get past interview stage for most careers. So that’s why every single Pitman Training diploma holds at least one or two Microsoft Office courses.
You will get up to a good business standard in every program in your own time. Having Microsoft Office certifications will help across a wide range of industries and careers such as Secretarial, Administration and Personal Assistant (PA) opportunities, you will be able to demonstrate proficiency on skills assessments to any employer.
You will be confident at interview stage for any gap year, intern or permanent opportunity and likely to beat your competition. When starting your first job or new career you’ll be able to wr smartly, effectively and impress colleagues straight away. You’ll get better quality job offers, improve your prospects and earn more money.
Outcome / Qualification
Upon completion, participants will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Diploma at either Pass or Distinction level.
This Microsoft Office Diploma Programme is made up of 5 core modules. It is designed to take around 110 hours or 4 weeks full-time study to complete
- Word OR Word Expert
- Excel OR Excel Expert
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London