NHS NSS supports customers to deliver their services more efficiently and effectively. We offer shared services on a national scale using best-in-class systems and standards. Our aim is to help our customers save money and free up resources so they can be re-invested into essential services. We also provide consultancy and support to help public bodies join up health and social care. Our priority is always the same. To support Scotland' s health. We do this by offering whatever' s needed, whenever and wherever it' s needed and to whoever needs it.
- Support for Senior NSS IT staff.
- Administrative duties ( e.g. booking travel, meeting rooms etc.) .
- Monitor and evaluate internal team processes.
- Communicate specialist information to colleagues and business teams.
- Proven ability to personally deliver consistent high standards of quality in a customer service focused delivery environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Knowledge of business administration and IT systems procedures.
- Enthusiastic approach to work with the appetite to continually drive improvement.
- Natural talent for building a rapport with customers and team members.
- A confident manner and personality to make a positive impact.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and a keen sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numeracy.
- You will be able to work alone when required
- You will be friendly and approachable
- You will have a willingness to learn new skills
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple problems in a calm and professional manner
- Precision, professionalism, perfectionism, flexibility, passion for new technologies and a pragmatic approach
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- Our benefits package includes pension scheme, comprehensive range of work life balance policies, occupational health services, learning resource centres and discounted leisure, financial and shopping benefits.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached