This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in Property to come in and grow within a well-respected company.Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Mortgage Admin Apprentice position, you will be joining a dynamic Mortgage Advisory company in Edinburgh with the opportunity of career progression.
- Answering telephone calls and emails and dealing with them accordingly.
- Diary management and booking appointments.
- Tracking and chasing customers, clients and lenders.
- Packaging cases and helping to ensure customer applications are completed.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- Prior experience in a similar role advantageous but the right attitude and ability is the most important attribute.
- Good multi tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to show initiative and be pro active.
- Good attention to detail.
9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday
£10,000 - £14,000
Excellent opportunity to kick start your career working for an ever expanding company.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.