This is a well-established moving company and they are looking for a hard-working and motivated sales administrator to help support their busy team of sales executives. This is the UK's leading moving and storage company. Established for nearly 400 years, they have a rich history, from moving household goods by horse and cart, by canal, through the age of steam, to modern day transportation methods.Today, the company name is synonymous with moving homes. Services include: local, national and international moving, business moving, transition management, employee moving, storage, small moves and packing materials.
My client offers services to a diverse range of clients including consumers, corporate accounts in all sectors and government departments. They have a national network of branches and serves every postcode in the UK and Ireland.
Pickfors are recruiting a Move Manager Apprentice for this office in Bothwell. As a Move Manager you will be the one point of contact throughout the customer’s journey which involves understanding the customer’s needs and in turn improving the customer’s experience.You will be expected to maintain excellent customer service and communication standards at all times.Pickfords are a removal company that does more than just move stuff about.
Pickfords moves customers to every destination in the UK , Europe and across the globe. They are committed to the highest quality of service, high standards and prioritising customer needs to make the moving process a less stressful experience.
The removal industry is a growing sector and you will work as part of a friendly ,organised team helping to personalise the entire move, listening to the customer needs, being aware of timescale and budgets . You will be the point of contact for the customer co-ordinating the moving processand will be dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures to provide solutions in an empathetic, reasoning manner.
Pickfords are at the forefront of technologyand you will be using the most up to date web based systems, forecasting systems and live tracking applications moving customer and their possessions virtually from your computer.You will never be bored and never physically move a box.
- As a Move Manager you will be the one point of contact throughout the customer’s journey which involves understanding the customer’s needs and in turn improving the customer’s experience.
- You will be expected to maintain excellent customer service and communication standards at all times.
- A Move Manager must also be a good problem solver, able to use intuition to resolve any issues and complaints from the client.
- You will also have the ability to maximise sales opportunities with the ability to up sell products and services to the customer.
- Consistently working to company and legal standards when processing documentation.
- Dealing with all administrative enquiries in a professional and timely manner is a must, along with ensuring all documentation is accurately checked before processing.
- You will be expected to build and maintain effective working relationships within the team.
- You will be required to perform any other duties as and when required.
- The ability to actively listen.
- Possess the ability to work with others and share best practice.
- You must be enthusiastic and self motivated with a positive approach to your work and a can do attitude.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Exhibits flexibility, be adaptable to change.
- You must be customer centric, create a great customer experience with the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results.
- Proficient IT skills - Office, Word, Excel.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- GBP 9000
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
Continued training Future Career Progression:
- Potential to grow within the team and develop career
- Taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.