MSc Project Management (APM) (Blended Learning)
So you’re in or want to work in project management? Ready to take your career to the next level, or perhaps try a new role? If the answer is yes - then this postgraduate degree is right up your street.
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), this Masters will explore the fundamentals of successful project delivery and begin to understand the importance of data in project planning. You will leave with a certificate that recognises your knowledge in both academic and recognised professional fields.
By the end of it, you’ll be able to deliver global projects using gold standard techniques.
You can complete this course at one of our study centres in Birmingham, Manchester or London, with only one three-hour evening session a fortnight. As well as your fortnightly class, you’ll have access to our unique online learning platform. There, you will be able to reinforce your learning through a lively combination of discussion forums, guided group work, podcasts, narrated presentations and online lectures. 90% of our students work alongside their study and we have designed this course so that you can achieve your qualification without having to press pause on your life or career.
Benefits of blended learning
- Just one three-hour evening seminar a fortnight in our London, Birmingham or Manchester study centre.
- Flexibility; there is no need to put your life on hold – with just one evening session a fortnight and online materials available 24/7, you can study around your work, family and other life commitments, at a pace that is convenient for you.
- Online and on-campus student support
- Great value; achieve your Masters for under £10,000, with flexible pay-as-you-go options and postgraduate loans available for those eligible
- Career-focused qualifications with professional accreditations
- Project management techniques
- Management of projects
- Project analytics
- Advanced data manipulation and mining
- Sustainability in theory and practice
- Research methods
To be eligible for this course you must normally have:
A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English:
IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you don’t have academic qualifications We’re more than happy to consider, and positively encourage, an application from you if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years) and can show us that you have the motivation to study the programme.
For information about the latest course fees and funding please visit the website