Are you looking to progress to or move into a strategic or operational telecommunications management role? This course focuses on the skills needed to develop business improvement opportunities and manage the design and implementation of network solutions.
The programme offers you the opportunity to explore emerging trends in telecommunications as well as evaluating the current and future operating environments.
- Business Plan Development
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Wireless Technology and Networks
- Core Network and Internet Infrastructure
- Telecoms Environment and Operations
- Research Project
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
If you don’t have academic qualifications We are more than happy to consider, and positively encourage, an application from you if have substantial management experience (typically 5 years) and can show us that you have the motivation to study the programme.
Don’t have any of the above?
If you have other postgraduate level business awards you may be eligible for entry and/or exemptions. This will be assessed on an individual basis. If you don’t already have an undergraduate degree, and you’re not quite there with the required amount of work experience, we may be able to offer you a place on one of our undergraduate degree programmes.