Mullenlowe - New Business & Marketing Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- London remove
Enjoy your birthday off, early bird free breakfasts, regular socials and working around the corner from trendy Shoreditch as you learn how to capture new business, manage pitches, run social media accounts and more at a creative comms agency with big-name clients like Eurosport, sloggi, Primark and Unilever (including Persil, Knorr and TRESemmé).
Joining one of the most dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding departments at the heart of our agency, you’ll gain fantastic exposure to the engine of the agency as you report into the New Business Leads and act as unofficial ‘knowledge manager’. Part of the department that fuels our growth and recharges our creative opportunities, you’ll get to grips with everything from building and writing case studies, to helping prepare creds/RFI/pitch requests, owning the archive of new business assets and taking responsibility for maintaining them.
Enthusiastic, bright and tenacious, you’ll be detail orientated with a real passion for the advertising industry and the drive to develop the agency and new business. Proactive, articulate and analytical, if you’re able to feed off knowledge and thrive on retaining information and owning our stories there’s no limit to where this role can take you in the agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- New Business: Assisting in creating agency credential documents, presentations, showreels, etc, constructing and/or collecting latest case studies, researching existing clients and creating category expertise documents, assisting in responding to Request for Information and Request for Pitch documents & other new business and admin tasks
- Pitches: Liaising with global network offices to source relevant experience and information, helping to manage the ‘pitch experience’ (e.g. pitch theatre), organising pitch meetings (deck, room, catering, diaries, etc) and ensuring smooth administration of the entire process
- Marketing - Social Media: Running social media accounts for the agencies, including updating
- Twitter with at least 1 tweet a day with office culture, related events, thought leadership and new work
- Facebook with at least 2 posts a week documenting office culture, new starters and new releases of work
- Instagram with office culture, related events, Lunch and Learn’s and agency meetings
- LinkedIn with thought leadership, new work and business news
- Marketing - Internal/External events: Helping to organise and manage bi-monthly ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions (for external companies to showcase work/way of working and new insights in the industry), finding company leads though colleagues/research, liaising with external suppliers and marketing the event internally with meeting requests, event reminders and posters