Munro & Forster - Junior Content Producer/PR Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Advertising & PR
- Pharmaceutical Apprenticeships
- London remove
A trainee Content Creation/Production role to support the PR and Communications team with core content requirements for clients ranging across public, private and voluntary sectors.
Content required may range from case studies, journalistic/written materials, copywriting, web site content, digital and social media assets (blogs, GiFs, info-graphics).
Videographer, video editing, art direction and visual skills will be helpful as well as an ability to learn and manage production from external film and animation suppliers.
The role can be used as an introduction to content production in a communications agency and within the creative services industry.
At Munro & Forster Communications we deliver real and lasting impact for our clients, specialising in health and social issues for private, public and the third sector organisations.
PR and related services typically deploy both off- and online PR and where appropriate social media solutions. Our campaigns relate to the economy, fairness and aspiration, Britain in the world as well as the usual public health, learning and skills, environment and social issues.
Support the management of client relationships and the delivery of campaigns and service, including:
- Supporting the account team, handling enquires from clients, media, suppliers etc, and taking responsibility for content projects as required
- Scanning off and on-line media and compiling content media cuttings
- Compiling and contributing to status reports, ensuring actions responsibilities are clear and reported on.
- Managing content and media distribution lists
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of content releases
- Assisting with the company’s website and social media channels
- Contributing to client and new business development, by providing research support and creative content ideas
- Supporting and coordinating stakeholder activities, including helping to organise events and manging online bookings, webcasts and skype meetings
- Putting together coverage books and other presentation material
Providing proactive administrative assistance to business practice staff including:
- Checking e-mail, post and forwarding to team as required
- Collecting and distributing materials and deliveries
- Distributing interesting content and articles for monitoring purposes
- Assisting in the preparation of presentation materials, media releases, media events, client and stakeholder meetings etc
- Organising conference rooms, meetings, hotels, refreshments and travel arrangements
Skills and Knowledge: Key attributes
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Content planning and development
- Capturing and editing content across a range of digital and traditional media
- Formatting for distribution of content via web or print
- Evaluation of success of content (and alongside wider teams, campaigns)
- Broad understanding of the media landscape
- Good IT skills and understanding of regulatory environment
- Has a strong passion for creating engaging and shareable content
- Is hard-working, flexible, enthusiastic, takes the initiative, is willing to learn and passionate about PR and communications
- A person who when faced with challenges is resourceful and able to find solutions.
- An effective team member, also able to work individually
- Appreciates equal opportunity and values diversity
- Has a friendly and engaging manner across all key relationships: within the team; with clients and good on the telephone and eager to learn.
3 Lloyds Avenue, London EC3N 3DSSign-up or log in to apply