Network Engineer Office (Level 4) - Bradford and Winnersh
COULD YOU DELIVER AWARD-WINNING NETWORK SERVICES?
Want to join one of the UK’s most free-thinking, fun-loving companies and become expert in its award-winning technical business practices? Or would you rather continue studying, learning and working towards professional qualifications? Join us on one of our Network Engineer Apprenticeship Scheme’s and you can do both.
Who are our Network Engineers?
They’re the technical experts who design, build and take care of the physical network of cabling and cabinets that carry our services from technical sites to customers’ homes. They play a crucial role in helping us get the most out of our network, which is the largest in the UK and Europe.
Let’s talk about what you’ll be doing…
We offer two different opportunities for apprentice Network Engineers. One is field-based and focuses on building the network. The other is office-based and focuses on designing the network.
- As an office-based Network Engineer, you’ll be working within our Network Engineering team, helping to define architectural & engineering strategies and underlying roadmaps. It’s an opportunity to gain exposure to many different areas of our technology estate, from data, internet, voice and video to cloud infrastructure services.
How are you going to get there?
We’re looking for people who are good at managing relationships and have the confidence to challenge the status quo – and if you also have some knowledge of networks and relevant technologies, even better. By the end of the apprenticeship, your scheme mentor and workmates will have helped you add lots more skills to your locker, along with the experience and understanding you need to kickstart a successful career. Plus you’ll enjoy a great salary with amazing benefits from the start!
- Office: Level 4 Network Engineer
- Office based - 24 months
- Office – Bradford and Winnersh
- Office: Level 4 – 5 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths and English or equivalent
- Office: £19,000 (additional £2,500 London Weighting Allowance for eligible locations) + salary progression and amazing benefits