NMPi - Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Advertising & PR
- London remove
Who are we?
NMPi is an award-winning international digital media agency. We make it easier for people to find the things they want online when they most want them. We do that with data (lots of data), spreadsheets (lots of spreadsheets), creativity and charm (loads and loads of charm). We partner with companies like Google, YouTube and Facebook to deliver online media campaigns for the market leading and up and coming brands (and we’ve won lots of awards for our work too.)
We’ve got a fridge filled with snacks and drinks, and a Sonos system playing the coolest music around (with a fair amount of cheese thrown in for good measure). We regularly have fun social events and company weekends away.
Are you a looking for a new, challenging and diverse role in Digital Marketing? Well look no further!
Here at NMPi, we have an excellent new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team. We provide a first class and personalised Paid Search, Display Advertising, Analytics, Paid Social and Performance Marketing services to our clients from all different types of industries and we need an ambitious, determined, driven to deliver and passionate Digital Marketing Apprentice to come onboard to help deliver and manage our campaigns. We want you to contribute to the success of our business.
This is a role for someone with a passion for numbers and data. You will be working with large sets of data on a regular basis so it’s essential that you absolutely love working with numbers.
What will an Account Executive Apprentice do all day at NMPi?
- You’ll be spending lots of time training and getting up to speed with the Digital industry;
- You will have the opportunity to run your own digital media campaigns for leading brands;
- You’ll spend a lot of time working with large data sets, problem-solving and forecasting using excel sheets
- You’ll spend time working on PPC campaigns for exciting clients, making sure ads get seen by the right person at the right time.
- Supporting the Senior Accounts Executives and Line Managers
- Working across Facebook, Google, Bing, Instagram
- Weekly Reports for Clients
- Communicating trends, insights and learnings through testing on weekly calls with clients.
What we are looking for:
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Have a strong interest in the digital marketing industry
- Have A-levels (A-level in Math is desirable)
- Maths A-B GCSE Grade Essential
Our success comes from the passion, innovation and hard work of the people who work here. We are a diverse bunch with different strengths and backgrounds, and together we came up with four core values which we feel are the essence of what we are all about.
- Exceed Expectations
- Dare to Lead
- Earn Trust
- Help Others Succeed.
We like to work with people who want to join a team that lives these values every day.
Do you want to come into work every day wanting to challenge yourself and be the best that you can be? Do you have the desire to learn, test and try new things? Do you pride yourself in delivering great service and results? And do you enjoy sharing ideas and working as part of a team? If the answer is yes, then you will have a good feeling for what it might be like to work with us.
Company Benefits (Upon completion of probationary period)
- Gym membership
- Flexible Benefit Contribution to Salary
- Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked fridge
- Friday drinks and other social events, at least once a quarter
- Company away weekends
- And lots and lots of fun
NMPi is committed to developing the right people and there are fantastic opportunities for career progression following your apprenticeship.
Suncourt House, Level 3, 18-26 Essex Road, London, N1 8LNSign-up or log in to apply