The ideal candidate will may some experience working in a nursery environment, be , self-motivated, confident, reliable and able to work as part of a team as well as showing initiative to be able to complete tasks alone. Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum is also desirable but not essential.
- Help to deliver play-based activities in line with the Early Years Framework
- Act as a buddy for a key worker, helping to ensure that the assessment, monitoring and recording of individual children's development takes place
- Communicate children's progress to the manager, room leader and their parents
- Assist with supervision of children at play indoors, outdoors and during meal times
- Help to create a stimulating environment in which children are happy and engaged
£ 150 per week
Monday - Friday
Possible Start Date:
Application Close Date:
Early years practitioner (Level 2)
- GCSE English and Maths 3-9/A-D
- team work
Training to be Provided
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- QCF Framework
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.
Permanent position at the nursery Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and the curriculum which will be helpful to other childcare jobs