Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
Russell Nursery School was established in 1987. The current general information about our nursery: Registered for 116 children aged from 0 - 8 years. Open from 7.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. Nursery Education Grants for 3 and 4 year olds. Qualified teacher on the staff. Early years curriculum for all ages. Computer access for all children. Interactive Whiteboard for children. Out of school care for children of primary school age.
An opportunity has arisen with an employer in the Hall Green area for an Apprenticeship position in Childcare.
The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the childrens personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the childrens development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
Russell Nursery School (Fox Hollies) are looking to have the successful candidate start immediately. All interviews will be done at the main branch Russell Road Nursery:130 Russell Road, Hall Green, Birmingham B28 8SQ
An excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to gain a Level 2 Childcare qualification as an apprentice.