Daily Duties include:
- To assist and work effectively as part of the nursery team
- To adhere to Little Crickets learning Centre policies and procedures
- To act as a positive role model
- To accept and attain guidance from managers/senior staff
- Actively manage your own health and safety on a daily basis highlighting and areas of concern to the health and safety co-ordinators
- To act as a primary carer to a small group of children, taking responsibility for completing their daily diaries
- Assist in monitoring children’s development by completing learning journeys, recording and recognising their on-going achievements.
- To take part in parent meetings for primary children
- Identify any behavioural needs and work together with coordinators/managers in managing this effectively
- To continually reflect on your own development making use of training provided by Harrow College
We are looking for a confident, knowledgeable worker, dedicated to creating a stimulating, encouraging, safe atmosphere for each child's individual needs.