- To nurture the personality of each child and to meet their individual needs through the Montessori Philosophy and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- To develop and support each child’s individual experiences and ideas based upon their own personal circumstances.
- To provide a peaceful and interesting learning environment where each child can feel safe and relaxed.
- To promote the joy of learning, encouraging curiosity, creativity and imagination, forming a positive foundation that will grow with each child throughout their entire education and beyond.
- To develop social and emotional integration through individual and group learning.
- You will have a flexible approach, a positive attitude and the ability to build positive constructive working relationships with children, colleagues, parents, students and other professionals as appropriate.
- To support and direct up to 3 Key Children, including required recordkeeping and to ensure their developmental, personal, social and emotional needs are met in a safe and caring manner.
- Working in partnership with parents to proactively support children’s care and development.
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies, maintaining risk assessments and relevant documentation.
- Attend parent seminars and promotional days.
- Maintain high standards of safeguarding, care & education