Nursery Practitioner Apprentice - HARROW COLLEGE
Established in 1984 the first Montessori in Ruislip for children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years. This is a family run nursery based in Ruislip Gardens with the aim to provide children with the highest unique standard of care and support. Making children’s time with them enjoyable, exciting and encouraging whilst they learn the Practicality of Life through the Montessori Teaching Methods. Their Primary Objective is to go beyond standard Nursery care and to ensure children have achieved confidence and social independence to their best ability.
Framework and Level: Level 2 apprenticeship in children and young people’s workforce
Vacancy full description:
Eilmar Montessori has a fantastic opportunity to start a fulfilling and rewarding career, working with children aged between 6 months and 5 years in an exciting and vibrant environment.
Duties will include
• To uphold the highest standards of care and education at all times;
• To plan and implement activities appropriate to the children’s needs and interests;
• To work individually as well as in a team;
• Observe and assess children’s learning to identify appropriate next steps;
• Maintain a clear record of progress in assessment profiles to provide an accurate record of their learning journey;
• Uphold Montessori principles and practice at all times;
• Work closely with the room leader to implement Montessori through the EYFS
• Undertake regular supervision meetings with the room leader
• To carry out other duties as may be required.
Pay: £180-£206 per week, depending on experience
Eilmar Montessori has a fantastic opportunity to start a fulfilling and rewarding career, working with children aged between 6 months and 5 years in an exciting and vibrant environment.Sign-up or log in to apply