NWSLC Creative Computing BSc (Top Up) - UCAS Code COMP
Creative Computing BSc (Top Up)
This exciting course develops your technical computing skills and helps tune your creative multimedia thinking. On the course you will develop creative computing assets and products from 3D modelling and animation, to how to use and develop adaptive coding within game engines. You will also learn the latest web design techniques to deliver innovative web solutions for future clients. Students will be actively encouraged to be experimental, imaginative and practical in the shaping and defining of a professional body of work which meets current industry standards. This is done through a series of challenging briefs, which may include corporate or commission work, live briefs, competitions work, film, blogs and / or selfnegotiated briefs.
Course cost: £5950 per year
Duration: 1 Year
Credit Value: 120
UCAS Code: COMP
College Referance Code: N79
- 3D Modelling and Animation
- Web Based Gaming
- Using AI in Computer Games
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Project (double unit)
HND in Computing or relating courses at MMM grade or above
VIVA, Reports or Software artefact – create a game or web game or 3D model.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create and generate original concepts and ideas to develop digital games and interactive applications using the latest game engines and technologies
- Create and design well-crafted 3D Models to create a portfolio of digital artefacts
- Investigate and independently organise, plan and execute a creative computing project
- Create interactive and dynamic web contents using a wide variety of modern technologies and integrate them together
- Formulate ideas and concepts and be able to disseminate these concepts with peers
EGX Rezzed trip approx. cost £30
External hard drive (£50).
0330 058 3000