Servca are an owner-managed, independent Lloyd’s of London broker, based in the City of London. With roots dating back to 2011, Servca specialise in arranging bespoke cover for professional organisations and individuals, whilst representing a number of organisations such as Medical Associations, British Insurance Brokers’ Association (London, UK), Wellness Medical Protection Group (Chicago, USA) and regulated insurance intermediaries. We regularly hold seminars and workshops on risk management and good practice for professional liability and medical malpractice risks globally.
We are seeking a highly organised and motivated Office Administrator to help us drive efficiency and general support services throughout the office and Directors.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will be working directly with the Directors of company in managing and developing the day to day administrative activities and long term operationally planning for the business.
For this role, you must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with new and existing enquiries by logging and updating enquiries on our central software (Total Objects)
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and supporting colleagues in policy documents and reconciliations.
- Assists in planning and arranging events.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- May take care of website functions and social media profiles
What we offer you:
- A flexible and agile working environment where team members are empowered to achieve results
- A small but growing team
- Career progress
- Private Medical Insurance
- Agile working
- A challenging, yet rewarding career
- An opportunity for you to grow and learn new soft skills
- Detailed insight and support for you to achieve your objectives.
- Discretionary bonuses paid annually.
- A highly competitive salary, based on your experience
- Excellent working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
5 GCSE's grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.