Office Admin Apprentice - Waterloo
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
We are a business that exists to help London's small to medium size businesses with cyber risks and threats.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform general administrative duties under the supervision of the Office Manager to support operational staff across the business.
- Ensure that the office is kept presentable at all times, including regular checks of the presentation of meeting rooms and breakout spaces.
- Meet and greet clients and other visitors to the office and notify the person that they are visiting of their arrival.
- Manage stationery stock ensuring that appropriate levels of stationery are always available to members of the team.
- Order books for the company library on behalf of other members of the team.
- Order stock for the fridge, including drinks and snacks. Arrange refreshments for fortnightly team social events.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
- Pride in your work - You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
- Real drive and ambition... we need people who want to grow with us.
- Initiative... You will be enterprising and eager to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extremely personable and presentable
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with a range of applications
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C