Established in 2002 now evolving to become an international learning training provider in Scotland. An entrepreneurial company looking to support you all the way, providing you with the scope for a successful career within the training and consultancy industry. You will be working within a friendly environment with amenities surrounding the office making this a convenient location with the support required for you to become successful within your new role.
An opportunity has arisen with an international leading provider of specialist training and assessment consultancy services for engineers working in hazardous and industrial environments. You will be based in their established Aberdeen location. If you have your eyes set on a progressive career within the training industry then this company is the one for you.
This company will provide you with a springboard to future success, giving you the opportunity to work towards a fulfilling and exciting career within administration working within a welcoming team. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of the industry whilst having a positive contribution within their Aberdeen location.You will be eager to learn, earn and yearn to have success within an established company. If successful you will join a friendly team in Aberdeen working alongside experienced and motivated industry professionals and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following
- Answering all telephone and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Order processing.
- Organising all training materials.
- Training room and catering preparation.
- Various ad hoc administrative duties.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft office, Excel and Outlook.
- 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- 1 Hour lunch Break
- GBP 13,5000 per year
- Opportunity for the Apprenticeship to move in to a full time position
- Sociable Hours
- Gaining a qualification whilst working
- Friendly working environment
- Progress from an Apprentice to a full-time permanent employee
- Frequent pay reviews depending on performance