The main role of the Apprentice will be to support office teams in their management their portfolios and general tasks. This can include sending out information to clients, CRM system maintenance and general office tasks. All tasks must be undertaken ensuring that the company’s focus on providing an excellent level of customer service is always maintained, with an emphasis on meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients and other stakeholders.
This position is ideal for a recent school leaver looking to move into their first office based role or a relatively inexperienced administrator looking for a challenging role which offers a route into more advanced roles.
- Sending out information to clients as required via email or letter
- Answering phones and directing to relevant people
- General office administration including filing, scanning etc.
- Updating documents and information on CRM systems
- Ad hoc administrative duties duties
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build working relationships
- Reliable member of the team
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- National Min Wage for age (GBP 4.35 - GBP 6.15/hr)
- Excellent opportunity to learn the fundamentals of administration
- Good long term opportunity for progression
- City Centre location
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.