Our client is both an award winning registered provider of social care services and a social care recruiter.
Established in April 2006 and run by professionally qualified staff They have built a reputation on quality, diversity, reliability and continuity of care. Providing recruitment solutions alongside registered social care services makes them a unique provider in the field.
Their experience of providing both services gives them a strong insight into the everyday needs of their clients and service users. By understanding the very nature of the job that they are required to do, results in us being able to recruit the most appropriately skilled candidates for their clients.
A key skill lies in their partnership approach with local authorities. By becoming an external part of their management teams we get to understand the exact nature of what is required allowing us to develop services and recruitment solutions around their individual needs.
Working closely with local government bodies they continually strive for improvements in their sector and they are delighted to be able to contribute towards a better future in Scotland
- All aspects of Care Governance and compliance in line with National Care Standards when recruiting staff for positions within the Health and Social Care market in Scotland.
- Identifying and resourcing of suitable staff for active vacancies through a variety of mediums - full coaching and support will be provided.
- Mapping of potential clients in the social care sector, gathering information on organisational structure and identifying the best point(s) of contact for dealing with ongoing staffing requirements.
- Assistance dealing with candidate queries, calls, interviews, applications and support through placing of such into temporary contract, relief and permanent employment opportunities.
- To achieve and develop, through time and support, strong skills in business development and both client and candidate engagement.
- Assisting with mail shots, advertising and marketing of our services to those who require assistance with staffing in the Health and Social Care sector within the private, statutory and voluntary sectors.
- Conducting updates with candidates on availability, needs of clients and producing regular reports to assist with the smooth running and development of our organisation.
- To adhere to KPI’s and targets as agreed with the TSCCP Management team.
- Strong organisational skills - being able to work effectively on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Diligent attention to detail
- Experience within the Health and Social Care industry
- Ability to demonstrate an empathy and understanding of the sector
- Self-confidence and good articulation.
Important Information“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”Additional Information:Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00