An exciting opportunity for someone to develop skills and a career in Education. Erasmus Darwin Academy are looking for a Learning Support Apprentice to join their team.
This role will involve:
Support to Students
• To support groups and individuals both inside and outside of the classroom.
• To analyse progress data for identified students within a link year group.
•To produce termly SMART targets for students with Additional Needs.
• To plan and deliver intervention sessions.
• To support the teaching and learning in collaboration with class teachers.
What you could go on to do
Work as a Learning Support Assistance or Teaching Assistant.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role. Erasmus Darwin Academy has proven record and 100% pass success rate for all apprentices.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.