Do you want to work and learn with an exciting opportunity? We believe that life is worth living when the things that matter most are present in our lives. Love. Friendship. Family. Belonging. Freedom to direct the course of our own lives. Learning and growing. The opportunity to use our skills and do the things we are good at. That’s what ordinary living is all about.We are currently looking for a professional and pro-active Office Administrator to join our friendly office team. The candidate will work alongside our Practice Leaders/ senior Support Workers to provide administration support on a daily basis with all aspects of their role.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Working with CRM system, updating documents and spreadsheets
- Support team with Admin work
- Diarising meetings, send invite letters/texts and minute taking at these planned meetings as required
- During review meetings you will be facilitating for internal & external parties so being confident in front of an audience would be an advantage
- Complete scanning, indexing, and filing of the people we work for documents in line with GDPR
- To ensure that all paperwork in relation to the people we work for is available in people homes within appropriate timescales
- Reception cover may at times be required to cover periods leave
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent time keeping
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Monday - Friday 9-5pm / Flexible weekend may be required
- GBP 15k - increase on completion
- Competitive salary package
- 30 days holiday
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.