K & S Civil Contracts are looking for an Office Administrator/Project Administrator to carry out daily admin tasks and support of our projects team with ongoing project related tasks. Start date will be as soon as possible.K&S Civil Contracts Ltd have two divisions: Mobile Telecoms & EV Charging. Both divisions are based in Glasgow, and operate all over Scotland (including the Highlands & Islands) and Northern England.The team has over 25 years’ experience in building installation sites for the UK’s major mobile telecommunication providers.
- The role of the Administrator within the project team is to process and assist in completing various handover documents and reports to the end client.
- Daily Tasks
- Updating spreadsheets/ trackers using Microsoft Excel
- Using various in-house systems CRM systems, internal booking systems etc
- Data management, which involves storing data correctly and making sure the information is up to date
- Liaising with various internal departments using Microsoft outlook as well as external stakeholders as part of the current projects that we have on
- Training will be provided as part of your employment
- You will also be working towards gaining an SCQF Level 6 in Digital applications as part of your work based apprenticeship
- The candidate should be dynamic & outgoing.Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong eye for detail
- Good Communication skills
- A Quick Learner and able to pick up new concepts/systems quickly and efficiently
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- GBP 5 per hour
- Salary will be reviewed on successful completion of your apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.