This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A business that have supplied bottling, labelling, and packaging equipment for water, soft drinks, beers, wines, spirits, food sauces, chemicals and toiletries since 1994.
We are a traditional family business that listens to our clients, acts as technical advisers and delivers customised solutions.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Answering the phone
- Organising couriers and office mail
- Updating the extensive contact list and database on a daily basis
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Friendly and professional
- Confident to use the telephone and will have a polite telephone manner
- Someone with a high attention to detail
- Confident at learning and using multitasking between clients and staff
- A team player and excited about joining a growing company
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get a hands-on experience in working with a fast growing company.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.