This is a fantastic legal firm to work for, with office views over Edinburgh Castle you will be given support in all areas of your career.
One of the best legal firms in Scotland is looking for an apprentice office services assistant to join their team.
This role is design to provide general office support with the very busy Office Services team, working primarily within Record, Filing and Facilities teams which will give you a very solid grounding for a future within office services.
- To assist the Records team with processing the return of files, deeds and documents to external storage providers
- Assist the Records team with the smooth running of deliveries / pickups within the office
- Sign for incoming deliveries
- Assist the Records team with the storage of deeds and documents
- Assist with the archiving of client files
- Assist with the destruction of files meeting the relevant destruction criteria
- Assist with the scanning of deeds and documents
- Answering queries from employees and Partners concerning delivery of mail
- Ensure external mail and baskets are cleared and mail distributed
- Franking envelopes and preparing registered letters, special deliveries, air mail etc
- Updating internal systems and databases
This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice looking for a future within and office services environment.If you have a high attention to detail, strong organisational skills and first rate communication skills.
Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Working days/hours - Monday-Friday, 9am - 5: 00pm
Salary - the salary will be discussed and confirmed with candidates when they come in for interviews