This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company, to have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A designer and manufacturer of garden planters and fibre glass products with over 30 years'experience.
Great opportunity to join an established business with huge progression opportunities.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role you will be?
- Preparing and up-keeping spread sheets for account team
- Working with sales team, updating and keeping price lists
- Working with suppliers
- Ordering stock, liaising with factory staff on orders and deliveries
- Doing general administration duties
You' re training?
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is enthusiastic, bright, willing to learn and a team player
- Someone with an excellent knowledge of Excel would be ideal
- Someone with a good knowledge of Microsoft office packages would be ideal
- Someone with good telephone manners
- Someone with a very good attention to detail
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
There will be a huge potential for you to grow within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.