- Responsibility for the distribution and preparation of all Royal Mail and DX (Legal Post) mail on a daily basis.
- Collection and distribution of all internal mail and faxes around the office.
- Providing a photocopying, faxing and scanning service for the office.
- Monitoring, ordering and distribution of stationery and office supplies.
- File maintenance
- Set up and clear away of rooms before and after meetings.
- Assist with the movement of office furniture as required.
- Assist with typing on a regular basis.
- Provide cover in all aspects of support services during periods of holiday, sickness etc.
- Provide cover for Reception/Switchboard as required.
- Provide cover for Cashroom services as required.
- Provide a flexible approach to work and assist colleagues as required.
- Other tasks and duties as deemed appropriate by Management.
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise IT proficiency
- Desire and ability to learn and retain information
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- General interest in, and desire to develop a career in office administration
- A team contributor
37.5 per week £8,000 - £10,738
Important Information: “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.