This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in Law. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- Answering telephones
- Making tea
- Managing diary system
- Finding files
- Assisting solicitors
- General administrative tasks
Training to be provided
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 to 20 weeks depending on your existing qualifications. Our tutors follow you across your program so that you can complete functional skills (math & English if needed) and other professional qualification.
The Traineeship is aimed to give you CV and Interview Skills, real work experience with an employer, and an employer reference at the end of your placement.
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last up to 12 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4
- a work experience placement
- help with English and maths (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
Possible Apprenticeship available.
- 10 weeks
- Living and eligible to work in England
- Unemployed and have little or no work experience
- Aged 19 to 24 (Government funding - age restriction)
- Qualified below Level 4 (No graduates)
- Keen to Learn
- Ready to join a Traineeship!
- Organised and Attention to details focused