Made to Inspire are an E-commerce business specialising in the distribution of home decor and salt products.Made to Inspire are seeking a bright, enthusiastic and motivated apprentice to join their office team and help continue the company's rapid growth.This is an extremely varied role that includes elements of office administration, E-commerce and customer service.
The successful candidate:
- Should be competent in using computers and have a working knowledge of social media marketing.
- A basic knowledge of ecommerce would also be beneficial
- Print and sort orders from different eCommerce platforms e.g. Amazon, eBay, Shopify
- Use of postage software/web-portal e.g. Royal Mail’s
- Click & Drop to ensure pre-defined postage is applied to designated orders
- Update inventory on the dedicated eCommerce platform or via Inventory management software e.g. Veeqo/Linnworks etc.
- Communicate and coordinate order requirements with the packaging team
- Answer customer queries via phone and email
- List products on different eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Shopify etc)
- Sorting & Filing ofinvoices and purchase receipts to share with the accountant - potential use of accounting software e.g. quick books/Xero
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and clients
- Process customer returns
- Quick Learner & Self Starter
- Responsible & hardworking'Can Do' attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team worker
- Disciplined & punctual
- Skills desired
- Strong computer skills, specially MS Office Good in call handling & customer support
- Social Media Marketing
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce
- German or French second language would be a plus
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.