Office Manager Diploma
- Distance Learning
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- Project Management
- London remove
Managing a busy office is a very demanding and challenging role. So our Office Manager Diploma is designed to teach you the fundamental skills you need to turn you into a highly valued and well-paid Office Manager who can confidently juggle different tasks. As an Office Manager you are the centre of the business ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations. This is an ideal programme for anyone looking to get into Office Management, team/department management and facilities management as well as many other core support areas within an office environment.
Aims and Objectives
With the Office Manager Diploma you’ll get the essential skills you need to handle a diverse range of tasks. You’ll study areas such as the principles of effective HR, book-keeping, leadership attributes alongside becoming expert on some of the most common office software packages. All of which combined mean you can be confident that you have been trained to the highest level and can walk in to any Office Manager position
Outcome / Qualification
Participants on this programme will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Office Management Diploma, at either Pass or Distinction level
This Programme is made up of 11 core modules plus two elective modules. It is designed to take around 215 hours or 9 weeks full-time study to complete
- Typaz Online
- Word OR Word Expert
- Excel OR Excel Expert
- HR Essentials
- Effective Business Communication
- Meetings & Minute Taking Seminar
- Bookkeeping Level 2
- Time Management
- Health & Safety Essentials
- Choose 2 more subjects from our comprehensive course list to complete your diploma
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London