A well know Solicitors firm are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a passion for marketing to join their team based in Glasgow City Centre. A well know solicitors firm are on the look out for their next administration star!
They require a confident and enthusiastic candidate for an office support clerk position which will be based in their Glasgow City Centre office. You will truly add value by enabling the team to deliver a high quality service to their clients.
- Time will be spent working within Trust Dept, Executry Dept, Conveyancing Dept, Point of Need Dept, Wills Dept & Finance Dept
- Opening and Logging the Incoming Mail
- Sorting and Franking the Outgoing Mail
- Scanning for various departments - Trust Dept, Executry Dept, Conveyancing Dept, Point of Need Dept, Wills Dept
- Binding Wills and Powers of Attorney and providing clients with copies
- Binding Trusts, attending to registration thereof and providing clients with copies
- General administration support for our Wealth Management company
- Lunch Duties
- Shopping for office supplies
- Other general office duties
- You should have good IT skills including a knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Training will be provided for all in-house IT systems.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Good communications skills.
- Team player.
- Good time keeping.
- GBP 11,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday (Holiday Calendar runs January to December)
- 5 Public Holidays (although currently trialling 8 Public Holidays)
- Office days/night out - Summer and Christmas
- Pension Scheme - Royal London- Optional but only applicable on reaching the age of 21 years.
Future Career Progression:
- Can progress to work within other departments in Salary increase on completion of apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.