Register for our CV workshop on 21 July 2021!
A major UK health charity is look for an organised individual to support the project coordinators at head office in Westminster.
From providing phone service, updating the in-house database to admin support, you will be helping the smooth running of the charity; no two days will be the same!
This is an opportunity to be involved with projects where your own ideas and input will be valued.
Placement location: Westminster
Placement duration: part time / 2.5 days per week for minimum 2 weeks
- Education: no more than a Level 3 qualification
- Age 19-24 and living in London
- Not in full time employment
- NUS Apprentice Extra Card
- High quality work placement
- Mentor in the work place
- Travel expenses, subject to eligibility
- Ongoing support from Itec's Traineeship Coach and Engagement Officer
- Your CV will stand out to assist your progression into future Jobs, Apprenticeships, or Higher Education.
What is a traineeship?
Traineeships is a skills and development programme bridging the gap between unemployment and either: an apprenticeship, secure job or higher education. At Itec Skills, we incorporate a work placement, employability training and functional skills support to ensure you are ‘work ready’ and fulfilling your potential towards your long-term goals.