Omnicom Media Group (PHD Int.) - Apprentice Digital Marketer (PPC)
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Advertising & PR
- London remove
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) is the media division of Omnicom Group Inc. Its businesses include leading media service companies OMD Worldwide, PHD Network and Hearts & Science. The five UK media agencies – OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, PHD, Rocket and Hearts & Science are powered by Omnicom Media Group UK which exists to deliver growth and success alongside its range of Specialist Services such as Resolution, OMG Programmatic, Annalect, Affiliates, Adylic, Benchmarketing, Talon, Fuse, Drum, Mobile5, OMG Ethnic and Barter.
Omnicom Media Group’s UK agencies have won the Gunn Report for Creativity for 10 years running, as well as numerous Grand Prix awards across multiple categories and award platforms.
Our agencies work across a diverse range of over 200 clients from the automotive industry to retail, FMCG and travel.
Resolution Media is an Omnicom Media Group company focused on digital biddable media. It collaborates with all OMG UK agencies to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions.
It helps its clients use data from search engine marketing (SEM) and organic search as well as other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move its clients’ businesses forward. Its Digital Marketing services include Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Social advertising, Display/Behavioural Targeting, Mobile Marketing, eCommerce search optimisation, Web Analytics and more.
We are looking for a Search Apprentice to join our growing Search team. This role offers a steep learning curve and the opportunity to progress quickly for a truly ambitious candidate. The PPC team are pioneering techniques which are at the forefront of the industry. This will give the candidate a very desirable and transferable set of skills. The role has plenty of space for individual input, proactivity and creative ideas of how to make performance ever more efficient.
- Assist in the optimisation of performance to ensure that client KPIs are hit
- Assist in delivering client reports and high standard commentary and insights to the client on a regular basis
- Assist the team in compiling regular data analysis and recommendations to clients
- Assist the team in compiling post-campaign analysis and reviews and recommendations to clients
- Assist the team in identifying new potential opportunities for clients
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Clear/concise communication both verbal and written
- Helpful, friendly and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to transparently manage expectations of the team and the client
- Highly numerate, must love data
- Team Player – Support your team pro-actively and positively
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to construct a basic presentation with strong narrative
- As search is an ever-evolving dynamic industry, keen to never stop learning, take personal responsibility for retaining and absorbing information
- Be able to present yourself and communicate professionally in all your encounters with media owners, clients and people internally
- Strong organisation skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work to and deliver against set deadlines
- Be able to listen and apply regular feedback and training, take personal responsibility for own development (ample development of craft skills and soft skills will be provided)
Job descriptions are not intended to be restrictive and are a guideline to the duties in this role.
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PHSign-up or log in to apply