We’re a Bristol based creative marketing agency with over 25 years of award-winning marketing experience. Born out of using the latest techniques within technology marketing, our passion for healthcare has resulted in our transition into a specialist healthcare marketing agency.
As an apprentice of Perfect Storm, you’ll have hands on experience of managing PPC and Display accounts, as well as overall experience of digital marketing. You’ll learn to plan, write and launch advertising campaigns, manage budgets, read data tables and produce reports.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Have the opportunity to take online digital marketing courses and learn about SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Email Marketing and more
- Be supported by our digital marketing team, who will introduce you to projects and help you grow into the role
- Learn how to conduct user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) audits to improve conversions
- Conduct desk research
- Work alongside both our creative and digital team to help produce campaigns
- Have the freedom to create your own digital projects and help evolve digital marketing strategies
- Work on our current website, and help with it’s content planning and creation, wireframes and website design
- Build social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Learn to plan, write and launch advertising campaigns
- Conduct keyword research
- Perform the daily management of Pay per Click (PPC) and Social Media campaigns
- Track Digital KPIs to measure campaign performance
- Use Google Data Studio to produce dashboard for monthly reports
- Great interpersonal skills
- A good communicator with excellence levels of English
- Numerate and confident with data
- Open to learning
- A desire for personal development
- Punctual & hard working
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- 5 GCSE’s total
- English and Maths GCSE grade D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
Benefits / Perks of the job:
- Informal work atmosphere
- 20 days holiday, plus the Christmas break
- A summer social event and Christmas party
- Beers on a Friday
- Fruit baskets on Mondays
- Great central Bristol location on Queen Square and on good public transport links
- Flexible working hours
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to join the business as a permanent member of staff.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.