Online Content Assistant - Moorgate
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Creative & Digital Media
- London remove
ONLINE CONTENT ASSISTANT - MOORGATE– EC2R
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with TechCityStars could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
You will collect the most relevant data to share on blogs, websites and through social media by continually finding, grouping, organising and sharing the best and most relevant content on a specific issue online. You will help to add a voice and point of view to help businesses connect with their customers – creating an entirely new dialogue based on valued content rather than just brand created marketing messages.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Assist with the development of a content planner
· Advise and report on online growth strategies
· Deliver high quality on-brand text and content
· Support guest bloggers and writers
· Work with the Social Media Manager to engage our audience and amplify content
· Coordinate with other media and PR to grow our online footprint
· Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on TechCityStars, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.techcitystars.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
TechCityStars helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices can choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – IT Support & Networks, Digital Marketing and Web & Software Development. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, TechCityStars puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply