Online Journalism Internship with Conservation NGO
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Part Time
- Work Experience/Interns
- School Leaver
- Voluntary and Charity
- London remove
Online Journalism Internship with London-based conservation NGO. This is a broad role covering journalism and social media, as well as other online media. Interns will learn a great deal about online journalism and marketing and most of our OJIs end up securing paid online journalism work at the end of their placement.
To assist the Online Marketing Team with Frontier’s online editorial output incorporating website copy as
well as Social Media Activity. The role will also include some basic Press Officer duties.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce articles on gap year travel, volunteering, wildlife issues, green issues.
- Aid the development of the social networks.
- Liaise with the science department and overseas staff.
- Collaborate on press releases.
- Seek out new relationships for promotional campaigns.
- Assist newsletters and online marketing campaigns