Online Media / Video Intern with Conservation Travel NGO
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Work Experience/Interns
- School Leaver
- Sales and Marketing
- Travel and Tourism
- Voluntary and Charity
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- London remove
To assist the Online Marketing Team with Frontier’s online media creation, including video production, images and some offline design.
- Create storyboards and plans for new videos and visual media aimed at promoting the company and its projects
- Liaise with HQ and field staff to arrange production of the required media
- Edit and produce high quality finished videos
- Research ways to improve Frontier’s YouTube channel and other visual media channels
- Assist the Online Content Editor and other journalism and marketing staff with management of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Research and write articles for Frontier’s blog (this task is occasional).
- Assist with volunteer recruitment by attending careers fairs and giving presentations as required by the Events and Outreach Co-ordinator.
- Assist other London HQ staff, as necessary, including presenting at volunteer recruitment sessions and assisting at quarterly Briefing Weekend and Training Weekend;
- Any other tasks as required by the Online Content Editor, Marketing Manager or Managing Director;
Frontier is a convervation and community volunteer travel NGO, with offices in central London and California. We offer more than 400 volunteering projects in over 50 countries, and have been at the forefront of ethical travel for over 25 years.
This internship role is quite varied, but involves a lot of video editing work, using Adobe Premiere. Please do take a look at our youTube channel for examples of the sort of videos you will be creating. If this looks like something you would love to be involved in for 3 or 6 months, please do apply using the online application process If you are able to link to an online portfolio of your work this will be very helpful.
Hours of work are 10am to 5.30pm, 4 days a week, and Frontier will refund travel expenses up to the value of a zone 1-6 London travel card.Sign-up or log in to apply