Multrees Investor Services (Multrees) was formed in 2011. Our purpose is to enable wealth managers and private investment firms to efficiently manage their assets across a complicated provider and regulatory landscape. Multrees provide independent high quality, customised reporting, investment administration and custody services using proven technology.
The role is to
- assist the Treasury and Tax teams with general administrative support.
One of the functions of the Treasury Team is the administration of customer ISAs, principally the checking and processing of application forms and subscriptions. The role will also involve
- assisting the Tax team with some of their administrative tasks.
- The role requires liaison with clients and counterparties to ensure that this work is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- The role will also assist the team leader and team manager in future operational developments and efficiencies through process improvement and project work.
- In time, the role will encompass wider Treasury tasks such as cash management and payments.
The Treasury Team sits within the wider Operations department.
- Ensure all ISA administration conducted on behalf of our clients and customers is carried out in line with regulations and operational SLAs.
- Assist the tax team with administrative tasks, such as ISA and regulatory return composition.
- Identify and resolve all anomalies and differences that arise.
- Escalate any potential client money issues to direct line manager.
- Ensure outstanding items are resolved in a timely manner and the business area responsible has been notified.
- Adhere to procedures while also focusing on improving efficiencies within the established tasks.
- Liaise with third party suppliers (such as banks) regarding processing and query resolution.
- Ensure that all operational SOPs are up to date, accurate and adhered to.
- Comply with operational risk and regulatory control policies and procedures, logging and monitoring risk events where appropriate.
- Participate in projects which require input from or directly impact the team.
- Responsible for challenging systems and processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Strong Communicator - both verbal and written.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time scales and targets.
The role requires a strong and demonstrable personal alignment to company values:
- Exceeding client expectations - clients are at the heart of our business; we build our business by adding value to theirs.
- Innovation and collaboration - our people understand the value added for clients and think laterally and creatively in applying this knowledge.
- Ownership and accountability - we own the process and are rigorous in ensuring it delivers what our client wants.
- Risk and control - we understand that great client service and robust risk control are complementary and essential.
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- GBP 7.80 per hour
- This role will be progressing onto Providing Financial Services SCQF level 6