Operations Apprentice - London - Salary £21K p/a
Not taking applications
- Business & Admin
This is an exciting opportunity to join the operations TA services team as part of the Investment 20/20 programme. Investment 20/20 is an industry wide initiative designed to create more entry level opportunities into the industry and to provide you with the skills and experiences to help you start your career.
You and your fellow cohort members will join the company on 27th August 2019.
As an Apprentice on the Investment 20/20 programme you will receive:
- An 18-months contract in your desired role with 20% of your time studying towards a formal qualification.
- A dedicated line manager focused on supporting your development.
- A buddy from a previous intake.
- A two-day induction providing you with useful information to help you start your career.
- On-the-job training.
- Structured soft skills and technical training.
- Invitations to Investment 20/20 industry and social events.
- Invitations to Jupiter’s Sports, Social and Arts events.
- A salary of £21,000, plus benefits (incl. non-contributory pension, medical insurance and study leave for company approved qualifications).
You will also participate in a charitable fundraising project and have the opportunity, through our Ambassador Programme, to return to your school, college or university to raise awareness of Jupiter and the Programme.
In addition, we provide our employees with a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes physical health and financial wellbeing initiatives and family friendly policies, as well as Company support to make a difference to the charities that are important to them. We also offer a structured learning and development programme and sponsorship towards relevant qualifications. Our employee resource groups (including LGBT+ and Women in Technology), Sports and Social, Arts and Charity Committees also provide further support to our employees.
The team is responsible for the oversight of Jupiter’s outsourced administration conducted in both the UK & Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate will have the responsibility of performing and enhancing the oversight functions within the team. You will undertake a wide range of oversight related functions, placing emphasis on risk and quality control, and maintaining the relationship with our outsourced providers.
In addition to providing flexible support within the team, you will also support the Head of the team with change initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
Jupiter’s Investment 20/20 Programme is aimed at:
- School/college leavers
- Recent graduates
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you.
- Willing to learn new skills
- Computer literate with basic Office skills
- Can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Takes pride in their work
We are looking for the best candidate for each Investment 20/20 opportunity and have no requirements in terms of educational institute attended, subjects studied, previous experience, or grades achieved. You will, however, need to demonstrate in your application form how you have developed (either personally or academically) the required skills and attributes for the role.
The application process will consist of:
- An online application form,
- A telephone interview,
- A face-to-face interview.
Further details about the recruitment process can be found on our careers’ website.
Please note that adjustments to the recruitment process can be made, if required for medical reasons. Please provide details, if changes are needed, on the application form when requested.Sign-up or log in to apply