Operations Department Apprentice - ICS
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Distance Learning
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Work Experience/Interns
- Level 3
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
Apprenticeship: Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
Salary/Hours: £4.86ph – 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
Thornbury Nursing Services are currently recruiting for 2 Apprentices to join their Operations Department. The role will involve supporting the team with administrative duties surrounding all aspects of activity.
- Deal with online requests and telephone enquiries
- Complete and send references either electronically or by post
- Collecting and the recording of statistics
- Collate and manage documentation from new client enquiries; track, scan, record, file and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate completion of activity tracking spreadsheets
- Update and maintain client database
- Maintains accurate records for team targets and future planning
- Manage the recording and tracking of sales activity
- Identify actual and potential barriers that may interfere with the progress of service development
- Identify how improvements can be taken forward and implemented
- Administration based tasks including filing and photocopying
- Keeping account of stock levels, ordering additional stationery as required·
The Operations Department is made up of the following - Placement Team, Sales Managers, Business Development/Account Manager, Block Booking/Account Management, Complaints and Incidents Department, Night Service. This role requires the team to work collectively towards achieving team targets and business goals. This role will require working full time hours.
This role requires a confident individual who is a strong written and verbal communicator, with the flexibility to take on new tasks. You will be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software, be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 3 apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade C or above in GCSE English, Maths and ICT. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £4.86ph, where you will achieve level 3 in Business Administration Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English, Maths and ICT if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with ICS. Apply todayApplication closed