Our client, based in Queenslie Industrial Estate, are currently seeking a modern apprentice to join their planning team in a very busy, challenging and hard working environment. The perfect individual for this role will be well organised, have a high attention to detail and be hard working. You'll be joining one of the country's leading Facility Management companies. Their Glasgow based office allows them to coordinate engineers across the UK, delivering both static and mobile engineers, covering over 300 domestic and commercial properties.
- Route planning through auto route software systems for field based engineersSchedule drivers arrival through Excel and diary management system
- Track and monitor jobs which are yet to start, incomplete and complete through bespoke tool/database
- Engage with internal and external clients via telephone and email
- Support and assist audits, ensuring all engineers are certified for their job roles
- Run and raise reports to support business decisions and smooth operational functions
- Well organised
- Hard working
- Forward thinker
- Willing to learn
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
GBP 187.50 per week
Future Career Progression:
- Operations planner/coordinator
- GBP 14000 per annum once qualified
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.