Optical Apprentice - (Retail) Level 2 & 3 - Kingston on Thames
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Health and Social Care
|Our Apprenticeship programme is designed to introduce you to the world of Optical Retailing. We’ll support you every step of the way with a structured learning and development. Our customers trust us to deliver a truly individual and expert service and to do that you need to receive the very best training......and who better to give you that Vision Express training than our very own inhouse training experts.
An Optical Apprenticeship is not your normal run of the mill retail job. There is so much to learn in Optics and you can really make a difference. Once you’ve completed your 13 month programme you can move on into other roles, experiencing further opportunities and skills.
We provide a programme where we can grow future talent for our business so getting the best Apprentices on board is really important. And we’re prepared to put our money where our mouth is by paying over the national minimum wage for all our Apprentices.
What you can expect from our Apprenticeship programme is:
• Excellent career opportunities
• A structure training programme delivered by a dedicated team and in store support from your assessor and mentor
• Varied store locations including shopping centres, high street and local towns
• Attractive company benefits including annual free eyewear and family and friends discount vouchers
You’ll also earn while you learn, gaining nationally recognised qualifications, equivalent to 5 A*-C GCSEs (including GCSE English and Maths if you don’t already have these). Not bad for someone who's just left school or college.
On completion of the programme we’ll invite you and your family to celebrate your success at a graduation ceremony before looking to place you in a permanent role in one of our stores.
|So what do you need?
• To be at least 16 years old
• Not be in full or part time education
• Bags of enthusiasm and a genuine smile
• Confident communicator, warm and friendly to others
• Honesty, patience and exceptional manners
• Committed to completing the Vision Express Apprenticeship Programme – it will be hard work, so you’ll have to be organised and self motivated
• You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards, including your own personal presentation
• Team work is also a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
If you’re looking for a new and interesting career direction then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.