Optus Digital - Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a rapidly growing company in a unique role. The company, Optus Digital are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship.
Optus is a hungry, cutting-edge and flexible Digital Marketing Agency based in the heart of the city (just a short walk from Old Street station!). Optus work with clients across a range of industries and sizes, from big SMEs and Enterprise businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team is currently small, but looking to grow. The team are very sociable and even have a friendly office dog (Stephen)!
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
- Managing the blogs process from start to finish – Sending out blog planners and blogs to clients, collating their feedback and then uploading the blogs to the websites (including optimising them for SEO)
- Reviewing client reports to ensure accuracy in terms of both spelling/grammar and the content included
- Sending out client reports and responding to client queries accurately (through speaking to the team) and in a professional manner
- Supporting the team with ad hoc SEO tasks – Writing and uploading page titles and meta descriptions, optimising content for SEO etc.
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours
- Keen to learn and enthusiastic!
- IT Savvy
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Highly organised
- A keen interest to learn and apply SEO skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will need to communicate clearly and confidently with both the team and clients face-to-face, over the phone and via email, as well as review reports for spelling and grammar
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. With the company looking to grow they are keen to offer a permanent position to the right candidate!
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly to the Project Director with an anticipated start date of 01/03/2018
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
The Old Fire Station, 140 Tabernacle St, London, EC2A 4SDApplication closed