Employer: Cripps Pemberton Greenish
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Wage: £287.83 Per Week
Hours: 36.25 Per Week
Over our two-year apprentice programme, you will complete the BPP Paralegal Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, a qualification designed to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge needed for a career in law. This includes a mixture of on-the-job learning and training from BPP University Law School.
Working with and learning from a high performing paralegal team at our Tunbridge Wells office, you will experience a broad variety of legal work across real estate, corporate and private client. Initially assisting with administrative tasks, you will soon be involved in fee-earning work, process management and the drafting of legal documents.
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- Responsibility for ensuring deadlines are managed and achieved
- Drafting legal and transactional documents for clients
- Updating precedents where appropriate
- Legal research
- Participating in data room management and due diligence projects
- Assisting with projects
- Assisting with finance tasks
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade 4-9 including English and Maths
- 3 A-Levels (or equivalent) at predicted grade C or above